The VACOpedes Diabetic is an excellent offloading option for patients who cannot tolerate a full-height boot. Low height and built in range of motion allow for easy walking gait. Excellent choice for patients who have difficulty walking in high boot.
- Diabetic Foot Syndrome
- Ulcerations on the foot
- Post-operative care after toe amputations
What makes this VACOpedes “Diabetic”?
- Additional beads for more comprehensive offloading
- Low-friction wicking synthetic velour liner is more gentle
- Toe cover to prevent debris from entering the boot
- Foam foot bed layer for added shock absorption
Advantages at a Glance
- Offloading and stability of the forefoot
- Full mobility of the ankle for easy walking
- Successful wound healing due to pressure relief
- Optional strap locks and compliance seals
- Easy wound inspection simplifies treatment
- Rocker sole for correct gait
- Removable sole and washable liners for better hygiene
- Toe cover for protection of neuropathic feet
- Excisable foam insole for additional offloading
If you have any questions about sizing please don't hesitate to contact us at supportopedmedicalcom for assistance. If you are in between sizes we generally recommend that you choose the smaller size.