Digital screening via a sensor and app for function-based aftercare – Orthelligent is a practical, location-independent and cost-effective measuring system that is used for prevention and rehabilitation. It uses different tests to analyse certain motion sequences and displays the results graphically. In this way, the current actual state can be determined, both after an injury and during normal training.
- Comparison of healthy and injured leg
- Monitoring the patient’s personal healing progression
- Patients better informed and more motivated
- Quality of result is ensured
- Evaluate test results locally on tablet in the cloud
- Suitable for implementing function-based post treatment every day